Introducing the Mecha Military Girl Inspired Bodysuit - A Masterpiece Collaboration with Bunisu!
Get ready to level up your 3D projects with our latest FBX mesh release - the Mecha Military Girl Inspired Bodysuit! This sleek and stylish design features a metal chest covering, perfect for adding a touch of futuristic flair to your characters.
- Low Tri-Count: With just 18,008 triangles, this mesh is highly optimized without compromising on quality, making it perfect for game development or real-time applications.
- Rigged & Ready: This bodysuit is rigged to the Zinfit Female Base, making it easy to integrate with your existing projects or start something new from scratch. Commercial Licensing: Utilize this incredible asset in your commercial projects without any restrictions. We believe in empowering our creative community!
- 19 Textures: With 19 unique textures included, you'll have everything you need to create a truly stunning and personalized look for your characters. Collaborative Effort: We're proud to have partnered with the talented Bunisu for this project, merging our expertise to bring you an exceptional product.
Don't miss out on this game-changing FBX mesh! Elevate your 3D projects with the Mecha Military Girl Inspired Bodysuit today!
For more Mecha items and to complete the set, check out:
- Tri Count 4,789
- 3 Meshes
- 2 Material
This is both a COMMERCIAL and PRIVATE license
You are ALLOWED to use this on public avatars
COMMERCIAL LICENSE TOS:
- Fill out the Discord and Commercial Store text fields correctly
- Credit Virtual Threads and link back to the store if used commercially
For special deals, first looks, and free assets why not join the discord?:
- Don't Post this as a nitro asset on discord.
- Don't Resell any assets by itself and/or claim as your own.
- Please buy legally, I'm poor
TERMS OF SERVICE:
By purchasing this item, you agree to adhere to and follow the terms of service.
Under no circumstances may you redistribute this item alone only on finished models and projects.
Failure to adhere to terms of service will result in fines and legal action. You may be asked to cease and remove as well.
The copyright in a work initially belongs to the author(s) who created that work. Copyright exists automatically in an original work of authorship once it is fixed in a tangible medium.
This 3D asset is protected by Copyright Law, illegal distribution, and failure to abide by the given Terms of Service of the said asset can be subjected to fines between $200 to $150,000, infringer pays actual dollar amount of damages and profits made by said stolen asset, the infringer will pay all attorney fees and court costs, illegal iterations of the stolen work can be impounded and jail time.
If you need more information on copyright please visit, https://www.copyright.gov/title17/ for more information.